Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hazawaza, Mar 24, 2013.

?

Air vs Pro

1. Pro

24 vote(s)
    68.6%
  2. Air

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  1. hazawaza macrumors newbie

If someone came unto you and said which of these two laptops you want for free, which one would you take.

Macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012 (baseline non retina)
    OR
    Macbook Air 13 inch mid 2012 (baseline)

2. B..., Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013

B... macrumors 68000

B...

Sorry, I voted wrongly. I would take the Air with the high res screen, SSD and weight. I do not require the Pro's power, so the Air is perfect.

But I would get a Pro as well for home use if I did not have a desktop for more serious uses.

3. Ledgem macrumors 65816

Ledgem

You're asking this in a MacBook Pro forum. I assume most of us already have MBP's. I voted for an Air, simply because I already own a MBP and might as well have something different.

4. yusukeaoki, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013

yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

You are simply asking us which computer you want without a specific reason to use which is pointless.

5. Celtic Warrior macrumors regular

Celtic Warrior

Pro for sure. Almost same size which contains more power and faster than air. If you're going to do what you do usually in day. Macbook air will be ok, however if you intend to some stuff such as photoshop, playing video game or Xcode etc. That option should be pro.

6. Ploki macrumors 68000

You are asking in the MacBook Pro forum. Go to the MacBook Air forum and ask and get a mirrored result.

I personally would get Pro because I need power, but on the other hand, I like the portability of the retina... Retina 13" is kinda best of both if you ask me.

7. Sophia. macrumors member

Sophia.

I already have a rMBP so I would take the Air. If the Air gets upgraded this year I might purchase one. :D

8. fatlardo macrumors 6502

fatlardo

If you need one now, pro, if you can wait then wait for refresh of the air. But I choose Pro :D