All iPads Whiner or buyer? Which are you?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ugcop, Oct 25, 2013.

1. ugcop macrumors 6502a

ugcop

Every product release we see thread after thread of "I would buy it but...."
    "Can't believe etc...." "I'm waiting for the next...."

Personally I buy pretty much every release. IPhone 3GS, 4, 4s, 5 but no 5s yet.

IPad 1, 2, 3 and mini.

I have enjoyed every product.

Would I like some things added to the current model? Sure, but Ill still take whatever the latest release is and enjoy it for a year while the whiners are doing just that, whining.

2. Macuser1066 macrumors member

I agree completely. I have purchased each iteration of the iPhone and the iPad on or about release. My family says Apple should start a subscription service for me. The only one I haven't obtained is the 5s. In each case, I have enjoyed my selection and used it happily. When the newer version is released, one of my nieces or nephews recieves the prior version. I am eagerly looking toward 11/1 when I will add the iPad Air. Guess I am a confirmed buyer!

3. Klae17 macrumors 6502a

Klae17

These forums wouldn't exist without the whiners.

4. shadow puppet, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013

shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

never mind. post deleted.
    this is a stupid thread.

5. hologram macrumors 6502

Must be nice to have such a big allowance. Your parents must be very generous, or feeling very guilty.

Try coming down from your ivory tower and visiting the real world, where people can't just buy whatever they want whenever they want. :rolleyes:

6. Macalway macrumors 68000

Sounds like I might get mugged :D

7. OneBagTravel macrumors 6502

OneBagTravel

8. davidinva macrumors 6502a

Neither. Have an iPad 3 and it works fine so see no reason to get the 5 at this time. I am saving for a new Macbook Pro, the $1,300 model.

9. macduke Suspended

macduke

Can I do both? No? How about I just whine slightly and definitely buy two.

10. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

Wow I can't believe someone made a thread for this.

Kidding,

But I was like that for the iPhone for some reason. I like to keep upto date with my iPhone cuz I use it all the time. This time I'm holding on to my iPhone till my contract is up (2 more years) and my iPad well I had the iPad 2 for 2.5 years but now I'm getting an iPad Air. So I guess I'm trying to hold onto them as long as possible now.

11. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

When I get electronics I use them forever (well as long as they work) I can't upgrade every year which is why I complain so much. Will I be happy in 3 years with only a 5 megapixel camera and no touch id?

12. ninaco macrumors 6502

ninaco

I'm probably not a buyer this time around. But, I'm not whining either. It's more a matter of being satisfied with the iPad 3 -- not complaining about the Air.

13. Tzuten macrumors 6502

Tim Cook should send the OP a Christmas card...

But I'm in the middle I usually upgrade every other generation. It's the best in terms of me for bang for the buck. For those that upgrade every gen, well that's cool. It's somewhat feasible if you sell the previous devices.