Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smallguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2011
Hi, Im looking at the White 4S but its currently out of stock.
I think im going for the Capsule Rebel made by Switcheasy in white.

Whats your white case for your white iPhone 4S as im looking for a good white case.

Thanks

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
Im going to get the white capsule rebel or a black pixelskin hd. whichever comes in stock first lol.

njgeek

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2011
The Teksure skin looks like it would obstruct the flash and cause washout. Have you heard otherwise? I want to know because I love that look and would consider it if it doesn't have the camera problem.

Here are some pics I took with the 4S (using Camera and Camera+, some may have Clarity or Faded filters).

https://picasaweb.google.com/110447778049037461322/IPhone4SPics?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I can't comment on the flash though, I never use it except to balance light in shade shots.

ps2gamer02

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2010
just a heads up the white capsule rebel gets really nasty looking after like 2 weeks i bought one an although i like the look of the case it get like grayish brown color very quick i would suggest a different color.

smallguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2011
white case crown slider. LOVE IT!

chhhrrriiisss, Does the White case crown slider scratch the iPhone? front or back? And has your got the lip above the screen on it or is it just the slim version with no lip?

Thanks

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
Just got a Speck Candy Shell Grip yesterday in white. Love it!

It's slim, grippy and gives the phone a nice rounded feel....makes it feel like my 3G which I liked the shape of better than my iPhone 4S.

Steve

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.