White Back Plate Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Nov 3, 2010.

1. bigbro1096, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010

bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Ok well Im thinking about buying a white back plate for my iPhone 4 but have a few questions so if you can answer any I would greatly appreciate that. 1. Where would a good place to buy an oem white back plate? 2. How easy is it to put on, from a website it looks like you simply put the phone on vibrate then take out the 2 screws at the bottom and slide off the back plate then I should simply slide on the new white one? 3. If you have pictures of just a back plate I would appreciate that. 5. If you have any opinions about a company or anything then just say. Thanks everyone! :D

:apple: 16 GB iPhone 4, :apple: 16 GB iPad :apple:

2. Djlild7hina macrumors 6502a

installation is easy... simply unscrew the two screws at the bottom and slide the back panel up to remove it. i ordered my back panel off iresq but they are a bit pricey. i don't have any pics as i just sent out my phone to have the whole thing swapped to white

3. fender57 macrumors 6502

Did you send it to iresq to have the conversion done?

4. Djlild7hina macrumors 6502a

nope sent it to ifixdirect. i'll be sure to post up pics and a review when i receive my phone on friday :D

5. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

cant you guys just make one thread

there's like 10 threads about white iphone parts

It would be a lot more beneficial to have one big thread where people post where they got their parts, pictures and review.