White Bluetooth keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by RichardJohn, Oct 18, 2007.

1. RichardJohn macrumors member

Ok, My desk is very colour co-ordinated... I have a black and white contrast thing going on (black Macbook, black display, white cables, white 360).
    I need an external keyboard and mouse. First I looked to Apple, but the new Bluetooth keyboard is Aluminium to match the new iMacs, which would look rubbish. Does anyone know of a white Bluetooth keyboard? Preferably small-ish.

Thanks!

2. RichardJohn thread starter macrumors member

Thinking about it, a black one would probably do as well, but even these seem thin on the ground - the only one's I've found aren't Mac compatible, or are huge.

edit: As an aside, it's amazing that Logitech haven't made the DiNovo Edge OS X compatible, as it perfectly matches the styling of the new iMacs!

3. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

The older BT KB from apple was white. You might want to look at eBay for an older one.

4. The Stig macrumors 6502a

The Stig

but a new Apple keyboard and spray paint it. :D That would work!!!

TS

5. Katilea macrumors member

I'd like a white one that folds in half. Kinda like the Freedom Pro with function keys but to use with iPhone4 for doing SMS as I got co-ordination difficulties.

Be good if could set functions like F1 open SMS, F2 send etc so could compose and send a text without having to struggle with small on-screen keyboard and menu's.

Anyone know of any phone/bluetooth keyboard combination you can do this with?

oh.. by the way.. do you know the model number of the older Bluetooth apple keyboard which is white? and if its older will it work with HID without drivers?

Kati