White bumpers in Apple stores

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by matt550, Jul 5, 2010.

1. matt550 macrumors 6502

Are you guys finding white bumpers in Apple stores yet? I've looked at 2 of the 3 Apple stores here in the Denver Metro area and found only black ones. Just wondering if white ones are showing up yet.

2. sheaitisnotso macrumors regular

There was a number of people saying their stores had white and blue bumpers last week but they all sold out pretty quickly. Who knows when the next shipments will be.

3. mhdena macrumors 6502

4. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I was in no less than three Apple Stores in the Twin Cities yesterday. Not one of them had a single iPhone 4 case of ANY KIND WHAT SO EVER. I was also in an AT&T corporate store with the same experience. Talked to a CSR at the AT&T store and she told me the only to get an iPhone 4 case there was to haunt the store at the time they got their shipments. She said they would typically get 50 cases of varying varieties at a time and they would seldom make it to a display before they were all sold.

I did find a clear Belkin Grip Vue at a Bestbuy mobile...the last one they had. They had lots of purple ones...but I'm actually liking the clear Grip Vue.

I do have black Bumper case, but was looking for some thing with a little more coverage....like a Speck Candyshell. The Grip Vue will definitely due until something nicer comes along.

Steve

5. matt550 thread starter macrumors 6502

At least they are starting to appear, slowly. I'll keep my eyes open for a white one.

6. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I am waiting for the power support clear Air Jacket........ Had it on my 3GS and loved it.......

7. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

Yea, Aspen Grove in Littleton only had black. That was a little less than a week ago. PM me if you found any stores that have colors in Colorado!

8. matt550 thread starter macrumors 6502

I will for sure. I live very close to Aspen Grove so I check it very often. Park Meadows didn't have any on Saturday morning. Cherry Creek is opposite direction from everything I do, if I get bored I'll check.

9. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

well the store i went to told me they had 20 White an 10 Blue and sold out in 1hr. They were bombarded w/phone calls asking them if they got any different colors. They did get 200 Black Bumpers. The kid told me they are getting another shipment of White and Blue and Black next week and to keep calling.

ATT told me they will not be getting any CandyShell models till August. Its backordered. Other than that they only get 5 cases in each shipment and they go fast. But this last week they have been getting more of the iFrogz and Incepios and they are not selling. The Speck cases go within an hour I was told.

10. DN7335 macrumors 6502

Waiting on Air Jacket

I ordered the clear Air Jacket from eBay, $7 delivered so not too much investment if I don't like it. I've been hearing that the clear cases are interfering with the flash somehow. I wonder if that's the case, wouldn't it be fairly easy to drill out the flash opening to make it bigger and maybe eliminate any interference?

11. Greeney macrumors newbie

My store had a few of them, I picked up a white and black to see if I could stand having a case.

12. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

My store yesterday had only ONE white one left and I took it.

They did however have at least 15 of every other color out. Double for black.