White case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Soulflower, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Soulflower macrumors regular

Soulflower

I'm looking for some type of white case for my 4s. I prefer low profile and not too slippery.

Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

The Incase Slider comes in white. It's a great case, but it might be a little thicker than you are looking for.

3. Soulflower thread starter macrumors regular

Soulflower

I was looking at the InCase and couldn't decide if it was too slick. I'd like it to have a bit of a velvet feel if possible.

Right now I'm using the OtterBox and it's like a tank....just too clunky, so anything would be thinner than this.

4. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I have the Incase Slider in white and yes it is slick. I prefer using my Candyshell.

5. Soulflower thread starter macrumors regular

Soulflower

What do you like better about the Candyshell?

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

The size of it. Now I'm rocking a Otterbox Reflex that is a cross between the defender and commuter.

7. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

This one was just released not so long ago... XTRUCASE DUO series in Pearl White. We are seeing more and more people picking up multiple cases so that they can mix and match the colors around.

Thought you might enjoy! ;)

[​IMG]

8. Soulflower thread starter macrumors regular

Soulflower

That looks awesome! I don't see Pearl White on your website.

9. iz2sick macrumors 6502

iz2sick

Wow, these cases (Xtrucases) look VERY nice. I'm going to say better than my current fave aluminum, Vapor Pro.

Plus much cheaper. Props to that. I'd also like to see the pearl white version on your site.

10. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

Thanks iz2sick

I'll request some photos from Marketing and see if we can post them here so you guys and check our the views

Is there a color combo anybody wishes to see? I might be able to pull that off for you guys...

11. DNAppleGold macrumors regular

SwitchEasy Trim - Withdrawing Reccomendation

I purchased a white Switch Easy Trim. Originally I liked the case quite a bit. Decent protection without being bulky, very good grip without being rubbery, frost back that showed the apple logo, excellent screen protector, and plugs for open ports. All good. However, a month later the case is just gross. I've tried cleaning with windex and other cleaners - not a dent. Not sure if it's dirt or yellowoing, but unless you really don't mind how it looks (which I doubt if you have a Iphone), I can no longer endorse. It's a shame.
    http://www.switcheasy.com/product.php?product=TRIM_iPhone4

Attached Files:

12. Soulflower thread starter macrumors regular

Soulflower

13. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

agreed with SoulFlower... what's up with the "faux bone" colors? just asking...

14. DNAppleGold macrumors regular

Honestly, it was pure white when I bought it - nearly identical to white iPhone itself. It started to yellow almost immediately. Within a month it pretty much looked like it did in the picture.

15. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

This tends to happen if the base material or finishing application is porous.

Was yours the only one that this happened to? Did you get in touch with the MFR or Vendor? I'm sure they can help you out

16. Bawstun macrumors 65816

Bawstun

I seriously know at least 5 friends that would purchase that white one. lol

17. JustOneQuickONe macrumors 6502

Email switcheasy. They will hook you up with at least a new case. I had a similar problem with a case I bought for an ipod awhile back, they made it right, even let me choose a different color so that I didn't have to worry about the white discoloring again.

18. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

I will have one soon too! :p

19. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

20. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

21. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

....I'm also currently 'rocking' a white Speck Candyshell in Moonsicle white - basically the same as yours but dark grey edges instead of purple!

I have one of the original designs that had the keyhole cut out around the camera which I 100% prefer over the current huge cutouts that Speck have introduced but each to their own I guess!:D

22. Pro-pacCase macrumors member

here is my current set up. Someone called me out saying I'm promoting Xtrucase but i just like to show off. Cuz white on white is DOope~

Attached Files:

23. Xtrucase macrumors member

Xtrucase

Nice! Pro-pacCase!

The Pearl White has been extremely popular and a house favorite too! The color is very unique in the market.

If you order colored side wraps, they will show through the translucent silicone tag and enhance the overall looks of the phone.

Please keep us updated on how you like the case!

Does anyone have the Crystalline Edition and would care to share their thoughts?