White cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by simple20, Aug 7, 2010.

1. simple20 macrumors regular

I can't find them. At least not ones worth buying I think. I REALLY like the pixelskin hd, and thats probably the closest thing to what I'm looking for. Minus all the little boxes, although its not really all that bad. I would ideally though like a flat surface so I can put an apple sticker on it. Looking for a TPU like case like the pixelskin, that is not a lint collector. I also like a little lip so that I can lay it on its face, and I like the buttons to be covered. Not a big fan of glossy. Does anybody think speck is going to offer more colors?

2. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

The Speck Candy shell is out in white, you can find it on Ebay, and it'll be on Speck's site soon.

Other white cases....

-Switch Easy Nude & Colors.
    -Griffin Reveal
    -Incase Slider (coming soon.)

3. simple20 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, the candy shell looks like it would make the phone very large, although that is the one I'm most looking at. Its also glossy. The slider doesn't cover the buttons, and 'apparently' has very deep cutouts making some of the buttons hard to reach. The nude I heard can damage your phone. I would prefer the feather, but again it has no lip for face protection and doesn't cover the buttons.

Thanks though :)

4. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

Check out the Switch Easy Colors then.

Soft, so it won't "damage" your phone, full coverage and it comes in white.

5. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

I have the white candyshell and by far it is the best white iphone case i have seem thus far for the iphone 4. It does add a bit of bulk but looks great and super protective

6. simple20 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, igreenberg just convinced me to pick one up. They were 23 dollars shipped on amazon! Would you mind taking a picture of yours with the phone in it? Also, how easy is it to put on/remove? It looks pretty stiff.

7. weezite macrumors regular

I'm also a fan of white cases. I have the Switcheasy Colors case now and like it a lot, but I want to get a hard case as well. I've settled on the Candyshell, but I'm going to wait for them to come out with their revised version before purchasing.

8. keviikev macrumors member

9. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a