White Comp cleaner

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Samuriajackon, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Samuriajackon macrumors 6502

Samuriajackon

I love my MacBook but it's white and looks dirty, anyone have suggestions on what to use? What not to use? Will anything over the counter mess my plastics up?

2. uicandrew macrumors 6502a

if it is the palm rest, "magic eraser" by Mr. Clean at walmart has been used by many

3. Samuriajackon thread starter macrumors 6502

Samuriajackon

:p WalMart? I'm actually stuck in the middle of Iraq. Its hard finding those around...but thanks for the TIP.

4. weezercleaver macrumors member

weezercleaver

I would say iKlear but since i don't see any apple stores popping up all over baghdad I would try to order online and have parents ship it over? Maybe they will ship to Iraq who knows.

5. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

Maybe "Goo Gone"? But I'd try a tiny bit up in an inconspicuous area first just to make sure.

6. CobyL macrumors newbie

Depending on when you got your white Macbook, you may be able to have it replaced for free. There was an apple recall on the casing on some of the older white Macbooks, and when I mentioned this to my local Apple dealer, they had it replaced and shipped for free. (I do have Apple Care though) I definitely don't have too many problems with it getting as dirty as it used to, now. Good luck!
    :D