White FW 800 cable?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by iJeremy, Aug 13, 2008.

1. iJeremy macrumors member

iJeremy

OK, I know this is not important in the greater scheme of things, but I sure would love to find a short thin white FW 800 cable to connect my LaCie rugged HD to my MacBook Pro. All my other peripherals (Apogee Duet, G-Drive Mini, etc) have nicely coordinated white cables. USB and FW 400 no problem in white, but I have not been able to find a white FW 800 cable anywhere. Anyone?

2. iJeremy thread starter macrumors member

iJeremy

I appreciate your effort in responding, but please be sure to read a post thoroughly before posting, especially before criticizing. 14 feet is not exactly short. I'm familiar with this product.

3. kolax macrumors G3

You edited your post 4 minutes after Tallest Skil replied...what did you change out of curiosity, because it looks like you amended the length you want in your post.

4. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

OK then how about another Amazon listing of an 18" Belkin FW800 cable (many Firewire 800 white cable results with a Google search) then- http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F3N405...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1218663367&sr=1-11

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Your post said "short", but didn't specify what you consider short. Several people offered help, along with the recommendation that you search before posting. It is inappropriate for you to criticize people who are trying to give you the answers that you should have found on your own. The fact remains that the forums are not a substitute for Google.