Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
I sincerely hope that you did not read this thinking it was a real article. Sincerely hope. A lot. Very much.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
"The president routinely deals with any number of reports concerning the vice president's assaults on our nation's elderly, such as ear-biting, clubbing, or in one case, the hurtling of a photocopier," McClellan said. "In each case, the president has seen that appropriate steps are taken, whether that means close monitoring of the vice president, adjustments in his medication, or the removal of heavy equipment from his offices, to ensure the safety of those around him."
ahaha thats classic.:p

pinto32

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 19, 2003
PA
Oh you poor lost souls. Refusing to accept reality may have been useful as a Mac user in the mid-90s, but today it is no longer nessessary. It is more important than ever that we keep a watchful eye over our governemnt and our computer makers. While I commend you for accepting your civic responsibility and monitoring Apple, I cannot help but be saddened and fearful that you, like so many others in this insane world of ours disgrace yourselves by getting your "news" from tabloids and satiracle publications such as the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, London Times, and BBC. Only The Onion has the guts to report the truth, but you choose to mock it! Shame on all of you...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.