White Incase Slider iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Macmar88, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Macmar88 macrumors member

Just got it and haven't had much time to use it but figured I'll post some pics.. One thing I did notice is that its very glossy so if your not a fan of that this may not be the case for you. I like it because of the added grip. Enjoy the pics!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 301finest macrumors regular

I think I like that. The back just looks too plain. Other than that, I'll buy it:D:D:D:D

3. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Nice! Do you have any protectors on your phone?

4. Macmar88 thread starter macrumors member

Naw not at the moment but man it's really close I'm pretty sure anything as thick as invisishield won't work.

5. maestrokev macrumors 6502a

maestrokev

With my 3GS, the Invisible Shield made it way too thick and grippy, once I got the Slider on I had to break it to remove the case.

6. adztaylor macrumors 68000

7. Macmar88 thread starter macrumors member

I had the same issues I swear they are next to in possible to pull off lol

Thanks.. there's a bit of photographer in us all..

8. GDVI macrumors regular

GDVI

Looks like a glossy finish. I was hoping it would be a matte white. Oh well, still gonna buy it :).

9. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

10. jplusc macrumors 6502a

Looks good. Man I need to stop looking at these threads they make me want to buy yet another case.

11. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

So true.

Too bad Apple isn't selling the white phone yet.

12. conshok26 macrumors 6502

conshok26

How is the dust on the front of the phone when you take it out of your pocket since it doesn't have that soft touch feel? I'm really liking the look of the White.

13. King Shady macrumors 6502

King Shady

I got this case at best buy today. I also purchased a ghost armor screen protector and had them put it on. Surprisingly it doesnt bubble up!! Very happy with the case and screen protector :)

14. mcqueen macrumors member

Nice! Does it add a lot of noticable bulk? I've been using Incase Snap and Apple Bumper :confused:

15. King Shady macrumors 6502

King Shady

It's not too bad. I've had an incase slider before for my 3GS and it feels thicker than that (maybe cuz the iphone 4 is so thin and im not used to it being thick). I had an iFroz luxe lean which was VERY thin. I am also waiting on an incase snap in the mail, will prolly switch back and forth between the snap and slider :)

16. Macmar88 thread starter macrumors member

I had it in pocket a lil just, but I mostly use my dlo hipster. I didn't get any dust at all on the front. I did get some dust build up around the camera lens. Not a lot thou but like I said didn have it in my pocket to much.

To me the added bulk isn't more than apple bumper could actually be less

17. mytran80 macrumors regular

They just stocked these at best buy stores , but they are not on the inventory list online though , not updated yet

18. PittsDriver macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

Picked up the White and grey sliders today at BB. They are very nice!

19. jm5309 macrumors regular

I love my white slider. I just bought it at Best Buy a few days ago and can't stop looking at my phone (I had my heart set on the white iPhone 4). It bubbled my Power Support anti-glare in just one small spot at the top right corner, but since it's not on the actual screen, I can ignore it. I'm hoping the bubble will go away eventually, as it did when I was using the Pixelskin HD. I think I've found my perfect case!

20. The General macrumors 601

I got the black one and I must say, I don't really like it. The sleep/wake button is far too difficult to get to. Maybe I've just been spoiled by the button extensions on my Bumper, but I really can't settle for anything less anymore.

Also, the top corners of my slider don't fit the iPhone very well. They have some creep which makes me think it'll scratch my phone. I'll stick with my packaging tape lined antenna inside my Bumper. ;)

21. kim2272 macrumors regular

kim2272

Have you gotten any scratches on your iphone 4 from this case? I have read that people are complaining about scratches from taking off and putting on the case frequently.

22. mikeee macrumors regular

i had this happen on my 3g, IT SUCKS! so i dont know if i should get an incase for my iphone 4

23. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

On my first iPhone 4 the black one scratched the corner of my iPhone, I had the phone replaced (due to other reasons) and I gave the slider case another chance. I exchanged mine for the white one and I love it. I love it even more that it's on there tight to where the bottom takes a lot to get it off so it'll refrain from me taking the slider on and off.