White ipad bezel darker towards screen edge normal?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by aibo82, Mar 30, 2011.

1. aibo82 macrumors 6502

Hi

I have the white ipad and the bezel is pure white untill the screens edge then its faintly opaque, you can actualy see a darker edge were the lcd is mounted in certain light this normal?

Thanks

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

And even if it wasn't normal, enjoy your iPad.

People are really taking nitpicky to a new level with the iPad 2. Pretty soon people will be comparing electron microscope photos of their sim removal tool. I've said it before, people spend $20K + on a car and dont obsess over it as much as an $800 iPad.

4. MacManTH macrumors newbie

I totally agree with you!! All this threads are about faults that people look for just to complain. There isnt a thread on here probably talking about peoples perfect iPad, but that is just normal with the general consumer. You paid less than a thousand for a piece of technology that should probably be more, so be happy and dont worry about the little things in life!!

5. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.