iPad mini White iPad Mini in UK Stores

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BlueHorizonUK, Nov 1, 2012.

1. BlueHorizonUK macrumors member

Does anyone know (preferably working at an Apple Store) if the White ones will be in stock tomorrow in a store.

When preorders opened they were are two weeks straight away i.e none available for launch tomorrow for anyone in the UK when ordering online

2. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

You might be better off ringing your local Apple store, they should know what they will have for sale in the morning, you might get a helpful person who will at least acknowledge both colours will be available.

3. Toonbay macrumors 6502

Toonbay

Whitley Bay, North East UK (God's Country)
    I have been wondering about this as well, I think they will have both as they want people in the apple stores, if white numbers have been low they have probably held these back for stores and resulted in the 2 week delay on pre order, very frustrating I know as I am one of them, makes you wonder why pre order but you take your chance on launch day

4. Toonbay macrumors 6502

Toonbay

Whitley Bay, North East UK (God's Country)
    Listing on tesco direct now but not for sale, hopefully later today

5. JD92, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  6. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

While i agree you'll get nothing about stock levels (different thing altogether) they might confirm that they will have both colours, depends on the person who answers the phone.

7. JD92, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013