White iPhone 4 and existing contracts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by emkwan, Apr 18, 2011.

1. emkwan macrumors regular

emkwan

Hi guys

Just a quick q. Iv got an iPhone 4 with Vodafone and was wondering if anyone had any idea what I'd have to pay to upgrade to the white one? Would it mean paying subsidised prices?!

2. seb1987 macrumors member

I would imagine it would be unsub price, or they may offer you to pay remainder of your contract to upgrade early

3. AndroidfoLife macrumors regular

Is it really worth it just for a new color. Sounds like a waste of money. You have an iPhone 4. All you would be buying is a new exterior. If you use a case most likely you will not tale the difference. Be smart and be happy with what you have. Donate that money to Japan or wait for the five.

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

To answer your question, most likely you will have to pay the full, unsubsidized price.

If your current iPhone 4 is in good condition, consider selling it and using that money to buy the white one - honestly why extend your contract for a simple color change.

5. victorvu macrumors member

I'm sorry? :confused:

To the OP, you can always sell it to pay the ETF and the new white iPhone. But you'll also extend your contracts time. Is it really worth it for you since iPhone 5 will probably come around this holiday season?