White iPhone 4 Issue Fixed?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Imaan, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Imaan macrumors newbie

Just read this article at AllNewsMac:

Apple solved White iPhone 4 manufacturing issues

According to a report by WhiteiPhone4Now.com, a website that is selling a do-it-yourself kit to change a black iPhone 4 to white, the issues with the manufacturing process of White iPhone 4 are now solved. “We just got a quick update from the OEM, the front frame was made with a recently improved manufacturing process. What’s the difference you ask? Well, the older process they used before has a chance to produce the “Rough & Bent” effect on the frame and made it not sit flush on the middle frame. But that’s no more thanks to their revision on the way they manufacture them. I was told this was one of the reason why Apple didn’t mass produce them yet. All new orders will have the new and improved front frame,” the website reported.

http://www.allnewsmac.com/2010/08/02/apple-solved-white-iphone-4-manufacturing-issues/

I don't know how reliable the source is but it sure does give some hope that the white iPhone will be available pretty soon.

2. kclrk macrumors newbie

Hope it comes out soon! I've been waiting, and reading these threads everyday, with my good old Sony Ericsson s710a ever since my 3G broke.

Does anyone have any predictions on when it will be out?

3. maus macrumors regular

Hope it comes out soon! Like, in a couple of weeks!

4. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

I predict...... hold on my crystal ball is talking to me.....wait, magic 8 ball says "........dont"hold your breath"

5. UCLAkers macrumors member

god I hope this is true.. but seems a bit sketchy.

6. xenuprime macrumors 6502

Shouldn't the frame be the same on the white as the black?

7. samven582 macrumors 6502a