White iPhone 4 launch in United Kingdom.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by harry92, Jun 17, 2010.

1. harry92 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

Do you know when the new white iPhone will be launched in the United Kingdom?

Thanks,
    Harry.

2. David87 macrumors member

3. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

So there's 1000+ posts where people have been discussing when Apple might make the white model available in the US, yet we all know exactly when it'll be released in the UK!

Give me a break.

4. dynastyUK macrumors member

5. April Dancer macrumors regular

April Dancer

FGS he's a new poster and it's his first question. How about you give him a break? This place is so damned unpleasant sometimes... :mad:

Harry, no, no one knows yet. As you might have sussed from previous answers, there's a lot of debate about it but no actual answers. Just cross your fingers and prepare to be patient :)

6. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

harry92, I apologise on behalf of the MacRumors Community - we don't all bite you :).

With regards to your question, at this moment, there is no public schedule release date for the iPhone 4 White device, however, rumour has it that it will be released later this summer.

7. harry92 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thats ok guys, no worries, i am part of other forums and people can get a little jumpy:)

the funny thing is that they can't just ignore it they have to say something which obviously shows they have far to much time on their hands. i was actually inquiring for my mother who really wants the white iPhone.

Ok well thanks guys for welcoming me into the community,
    Harry:apple: