White iphone 4 news...Again, So tell me what u think.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Floyd26, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Floyd26 macrumors member

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I would love to work for Business Week so that I can make up random predictions and hope that one of them sticks to justify my creditability. Oh what a mythical device this White iPhone 4 has become.

3. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

unless you post a link that starts with apple.com no one cares. Speculation is meaningless since even Apple has no idea when the hell its coming out

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

cambookpro predicts that the white version will be released on December 31st or close to that date.

Yup, just about anyone can say that.

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

6. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Unless the color white is a make or break issue, I wouldn't wait. It could be a very long time. Who knows what's going to happen? Apple is super secretive, and that's not going to change.

The iPhone 4 represents somewhat troubled times for Apple. On one hand they are still riding high with record profits as they handily vacuum their customers wallets due to hefty prices and huge profit margins. On the other hand they are at war with Adobe, Google and some that are kept out of the public eye. They've never had product problems and bad press to the extent they've had with iPhone 4.

Then we have the assault of the Android Army snapping at Apples heels. A entirely new threat that Apples denial has left them somewhat unprepared for.

Only time will tell.

7. Floyd26 thread starter macrumors member

it was just some info i ran across i wanted to share........Thanks Frenchjay the word is PREDICT.... Which means it's not true, it's a prediction...

8. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

9. DiamondGCoupe macrumors 6502

I don't know how Apple is going to handle the PR when they don't offer cases to new iPhone users when the white version comes out.. "Tough ****" It's a great theory but doesn't necessarily mean the two are linked. I would be willing to bet we can expect it around then (end of Sept.) no later than the middle of October. Makes sense but not worth mentioning until Apple makes an announcement. Either way, I'm glad I went ahead a picked up a black one a few weeks ago, excellent upgrade from the 3GS, wish I wouldn't have held out for so long waiting for white.

10. DanggxAmanda macrumors regular

DanggxAmanda

+1

11. stylinexpat macrumors 6502a

Gizmodo says they have already bought several white Iphone 4's lol..

12. Karnivore macrumors 6502

Karnivore

In other news, Duke Nukem Forever should be released next week! Oh, wait..... :(

13. theonekcrow macrumors 6502a

theonekcrow

The White iPhone will be available tomorrow at 12 pm, at Wal-Mart...and only one per store, and only for 5 minutes, any unsold ones then get dropped until the glass pieces shatter to hide the evidence.

14. jcole31 macrumors regular

My speculation is that verizon offered up a ton of cash for the eventual verizon iPhone to be white. Apple's "manufacturing issues" line is BS.

Spread the news.

/I'm only half joking. I actually believe this is entirely possible.

15. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

the Verizon logo looks better on a White iPhone vs a Black iPhone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

Actually to predict does not mean something is not true. To predict is to forsee the outcome of events.

If the white iPhone came out when the article predicts, would that not make the prediction true and valid? Thus your definition of the word predict is invalid.

17. unamused macrumors 6502

I think that records announcements that already happened, not scheduled ones.

18. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

until you see it available on the online apple store for purchase then at this point I wouldn't believe it from any source.

19. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

I don't know if I care a whole lot anymore. I gave up on waiting and as much as I wanted a white iPhone 4, I got the black one. Too bad I waited this long since it is such a fantastic device. Hopefully there won't be a major redesign coming with iPhone 5 and so Apple can use all they're learning with the white iPhone 4 and have the white iPhone 5 available on day one.

20. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I am surpirsed ppl here have not speculated the iPhone 4 White will be released when Verizon gets an iPhone. People need to have faith in Apple, they will not wait until someone else gets the iPhone 4 before releasing the White version, according to what I have read it is light bleading thru the Glass that is the main issue for it not being released, but who knows.

21. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

The white iPhone 4 will be available the day before the black iPhone 5 is announced.

22. unamused macrumors 6502

hahaha!!

I really hope when the iphone gets released on VZW they dont plaster it with a huge VZW logo... but if that what it takes for me to get the iphone on VZW, so be it...

23. jcole31 macrumors regular

People have. In the very thread, no less.

24. nfl46 macrumors 603

The one thing I love about the iPhone, is that there's NOT an AT&T logo on it. Pretty much all AT&T phones have their logo on it.