White iPhone 4 or wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eandreol, Apr 28, 2011.

  1. eandreol macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2011
    #1
    I currently have an iPhone 3G and I am eligible for am upgrade. I am debating between getting a white iPhone 4 now or just waiting until September for the newest iPhone.

    Any advice? What would you do?

    Thanks
     
  2. cookiesnfooty macrumors 6502

    cookiesnfooty

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Location:
    Harrogate
    #2
    The decision has to be entirely your choice.

    You will either:

    Be content with the Iphone 4 and be glad of your purchase

    OR

    You will get a white Iphone 4 and then the IF the Iphone 5 comes out you will be jealous of the new release.

    OR you wait.... But the Iphone 5 may not release in September it's just a rumor.
     
  3. vincenz macrumors 601

    vincenz

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    #3
    Do you want or need it? If you want it, wait for the 5. If you need it, get the 4.
     
  4. Reach9 macrumors 68020

    Reach9

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Location:
    In America
    #4
    I've had my iPhone 3G since the first day it came out in 2008. I've skipped the 3GS and the 4, and i'm waiting for the iPhone 5.
    At this point, it makes no sense to buy an iPhone 4, don't fall for Apple's marketing.
     
  5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

    ucfgrad93

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Colorado
    #5
    I would wait. The new iPhone will be out in a few months.
     
  6. Big D 51 macrumors 6502a

    Big D 51

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Location:
    Mobile, AL
    #6
    +1...unless you got the money to get both.
     
  7. iLucas macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Location:
    Indiana
    #7
    I would wait because then when the 5 comes out it will be cheaper to buy. Also there could be a white iPhone 5 so you get white and a new phone
     
  8. solowmodel macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    #8
    I'm in the same situation as you. My 3GS is cracked and running a bit slow, so I'm contemplating switching. Pondering whether it's worth it to buy an unlocked version :confused:
     
  9. ArmCortexA8 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Location:
    Terra Australis
    #9
    Ill be selling off my iPhone 4 and getting the next model. Trick is for me to time when I should list it before the new model is announced. I see no benefit paying another AU$1,000 for the same hardware but different colour.
     

Share This Page