White Iphone 4 slips out into the wild

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
I still do not see where the problem is and why they are not shipping yet, however I always bought white before on my 3G and 3GS, this time I am glad I bought Black, the White is just too much.

Comment

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
I have been forced to wait so long because of these stupid gift cards I got, I may just wait and get the white at this point. I had an original Microsoft Zune in white and loved it.

Comment

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
I can't believe they smuggled one out in a black iP4 box to sell at an inordinate price!:eek:

Comment

Papillo

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2009
I can't believe they smuggled one out in a black iP4 box to sell at an inordinate price!:eek:
with the demand out there, when you see the amount of $$ it will sell for then you will believe it. i personally love/prefer the black one...

Comment

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Savage said:
I still want one instead of my black one. They're too cute.
Not me. I'm really happy with my black one. :)

Comment

Charadis

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
I do declare, that is a sexay device. Lucky son of a gun whoever got it. :D

Since AT&T has given me an early upgrade discounted price on a new iPhone, I'll be sure to pick one up as soon as they become officially available!

-C

Sent from my iPhone 4

Comment

Charadis

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
It's Fake! Didn't you guys read the rest? :D
Actually, I hadn't seen the update until just now; I'm guessing it's a recent update? :confused:

I checked out the 9to5Mac justification, and I have to admit, the "leak" does seem a bit shady. It's missing the silver bezel around the flash LED on the official phone, based on comparison pics.

In any case, even if this is a DIY kit, it's the most impressive DIY work I've seen yet. And that takes nothing away from the sexayness factor from it. Almost. :)

-C

Sent from my iPhone 4

Comment

Zepaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
MN
The white iPhone 4 looks better than the old white iPhones, but I still have 0 interest in it. Not sure why but it puts me off. I like black devices with screen I look at a lot, like my sony ereader. The next gen of Kindle comes in black and god help me it almost sells me enough to get it. :p

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.