White iPhone 4s and the Apple iPhone Dock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TwiceNightly, Dec 19, 2011.

1. TwiceNightly macrumors 6502

TwiceNightly

Hi guys,

I've got a White iPhone 4s - is it ok to use the official Apple iPhone Dock?

Sounds like a dumb question I know but I'm on my second 4s now as the speaker blew at the bottom and I wondered if it might be because of the dock?

I've never used a dock before and my iPhone 4's were all fine.

Thanks!

2. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

The dock shouldn't have anything to do with speaker performance.

3. TwiceNightly thread starter macrumors 6502

TwiceNightly

Thanks for the reply, was just wondering if the size of the White 4s was different or something and I was doing damage to the pot at the bottom by using it?

4. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

Both phones are the same exact size the only difference is the color.

All Apple accessories made for the iPhone 4s are safe to use. If your phone has an speaker problem visit an Apple store to have it replaced.

5. M Quick macrumors 6502

M Quick

All iphone 4 no matter what color or storage (8,16,32GB) is the same size and all have the exact same hardware except the storage bit. Just as all 3G and 3GS it's the same thing there and also for the 4S, it's not gonna change depending on color or storage, for your future information.

And as said all apple accessories that are "made for iPhone" or by apple themselves are fine to use with ANY iPhone and should not damage your phone in any way, so the conclusion is, if you get a problem the phone is bad, so you should get it replaced :) That's that!

Hope this helps you out!