White iPhone 4s - Hornettek case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CitiXen, Nov 3, 2011.

1. CitiXen macrumors member

CitiXen

Just received my Hornettek case for my iPhone 4s. I picked it up off Amazon.ca for $20 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/Hornettek-Injection-Technology-Utilizing-Polycarbonate/dp/B004YDNYCA

It's a great little case. I wanted a case that wasn't too bulky, and showed off the back of the phone. The Hornettek case has a clear polycarbonate back with white trim.

*The only small downside to this case is the silent switch cut out - but still very accessable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yrrej macrumors regular

the back and front looks great. the sides not so much :(

3. Blinny83 macrumors member

I got that case too. I like it except for the sleep button is a bit hard to press and the rubber around the bottom front doesn't fit as snugly as the rest.

4. applemonkey macrumors member

5. jasko, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011

jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

I'm pretty interested in this case, but as you guys said, it doesn't look like it's really made for the iPhone 4S. I was watching youtube video reviews of it and it says the vibrate switch is spot on to where the AT&T iPhone 4 button is and it wouldn't fit for Verizon iPhone 4's.... Didn't the 4S's button move down a bit?

My questions for those that own this case:

-I have a 4S. Would this work?
    -Is there any raise to the case on the front screen side to protect it when face down?
    -How is the back, clear protector holding up? Scratches? Blemishes? Cracks?
    -Any issues with the camera cut out for the iPhone 4S? Any bleeding?

Only reason I'm asking all of this is cause I don't think they've made this case specifically for the 4S (yet?).

6. zelaya macrumors 6502

OMG, so many cases to choose from. I can say I'm very happy with my Vapor pro Silver.