White iPhone 4S in Military with black cover at work?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by katyoshi, Oct 5, 2011.

1. katyoshi macrumors 6502

I read the dress and appearance manual about the cell phones and it says black, gray, silver, dark blue. Do you think a white iPhone 4S would be bad to get? Or should I just get it and put a black cover on it for use at work? Just don't wanna get dinged later on. :roll eyes: I'm in the USAF.

2. ap3604 macrumors 68000

1st I just want to say thank you katyoshi for defending this country. I really really appreciate it. You guys just don't get enough credit for what you do for the rest of us :)

As for colors I would just go with the white but order an inexpensive $2-3 black ebay case to have on hand if they say anything to you. If they do and you know you have to have it in a black case from now on then you could order a more expensive one to your liking...

3. lionqueen macrumors 6502

White w/black case sounds good. I have a black 4 & can't wait to get my white 4S. :cool:

Ps-thanks for your service :)

4. katyoshi thread starter macrumors 6502

:) Thanks for your motivating words. It's these simple sayings from people that make me want to continue serving to maintain our freedom and protect our future generations!

Thanks for the advice on the iPhone 4S. The white does seem cool and nice when I'm out of work. I'll look at those cheap silicone easy slip ons from ebay/amazon to use while I'm at work.