White iPhone 5 owners - post your cases please!

Risco

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
Would like to see what cases people who have a white iPhone 5 use! I am undecided on what to get?

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Griffin Survivor-Black/Black, Otterbox Defender-Black/Black, Gray/White, Casecrown metallic silver.

kaylerrific

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2012
Caudabe Veil in frost. Looks terrific on a white iPhone because *gasp* it's basically like having a naked iPhone.

trixnix

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2013
I think for me white color iphone can easily paired with any kind of case not like the black version :)

Sent from my iPhone 5

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
Using SGP Linear Ex - Metal Slate. Other than being somewhat slippery, it is by far the thinnest bumper I've found while still being durable. My back up case is a SGP Neo Hybrid Ex, which is known to get loose over time.

takuma089

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
1. Cheap Plastic Bumper (Black sides)
2. Speck Candyshell Grip(Black-Gray)
3. Incipio Vector Case (Knockoff)(Red)
4. Powerbank 2200mah (Black)
5. Cheap Frost case with black sides and Transparent Back
6. OtterBox Defender (Funky-Blue-Apple Green)

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
Caudabe Veil. Thinnest case out there. Any thicker and I wouldn't want a case. Why cover up this beautiful phone?

Myzhi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2009
Caudabe Veil. Thinnest case out there. Any thicker and I wouldn't want a case. Why cover up this beautiful phone?
I had the Veil. It was great in the beginning, but after taking it off and cleaning a few times, it started getting loose and more loose along the top. Dust and dirt easily got in. For $10, it was worth a try. Now, I switched to the Powersupport Air Jacket. It fully covers the IP5, unlike the Veil which doesn't cover the bottom. It's totally hard case so shouldn't loosen overtime. Definitely, the Jacket is more premium product than the Veil. Cutouts are perfect while the Veil power button was off. The negatives are it's slightly thicker and much more slippery. Still, I like the Jacket more.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
I had the Veil. It was great in the beginning, but after taking it off and cleaning a few times, it started getting loose and more loose along the top. Dust and dirt easily got in. For $10, it was worth a try. Now, I switched to the Powersupport Air Jacket. It fully covers the IP5, unlike the Veil which doesn't cover the bottom. It's totally hard case so shouldn't loosen overtime. Definitely, the Jacket is more premium product than the Veil. Cutouts are perfect while the Veil power button was off. The negatives are it's slightly thicker and much more slippery. Still, I like the Jacket more.

The Powersupport looks good, but it's glossy isn't it? I have the Caudabe Veil too and haven't had the problems you mentioned. The main thing I like about it (other than the thinness of course) is that it's matte. Glossy cases are fingerprint magnets and get scratched up easily, in my experience. The Veil I have is still in pretty good shape and it's as close as possible to having a naked iPhone, at least from what I've seen in the market.