White iPhone and T-Mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by millertime021, Jun 21, 2010.

1. millertime021 macrumors 6502a

millertime021

So just to start, I'm not an "analyst" nor an insider, but here are some thoughts of mine. Feel free to bash and call me stupid as you wish. :rolleyes:

So I believe it's pretty clear that T-Mobile would be the next logical carrier to get the iPhone. T-Mobile uses the GSM standard and the new iPhone supports their frequencies. I believe that by the end of the summer we will have iPhones on T-Mobile.

And, what if, wait for it, the...pause, wait for it,...the white iPhone were to be a T-Mobile exclusive.

Thoughts?

Second disclaimer: No way am I saying this is right, its just a thought and I'm throwing it out here for discussion (that's what forums are for) ;)

2. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

i was once like you. but there are so many rumors outt there about the iphone and other carriers i just dont listen to any of that anymore :(

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Hope it goes to Tmobile rather than verizon.
    But I dont see it happening any time soon.
    And btw, the color has nothing to do with it.

4. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

5. millertime021 thread starter macrumors 6502a

millertime021

Oh I don't think color makes a difference, but what if? I know other companies do that but also I know Apple doesn't but it was just a thought.

Haha hey I don't care all to much. I'm fine with my 3Gs and AT&T.

6. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

Just FYI, T-mobile uses a unique frequency for 3G which iPhone's radio doesn't support. I don't see an iPhone coming to a T-mobile in the US anytime soon, unfortunately.

7. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

ding ding ding we have a winnar! I was sad to find this out when I heard tmobile was getting 3G and, well, my phone was 3G but the frequencies are incompatible. I guess them's the breaks :/

8. calvy macrumors 65816

i was trying to figure out why the OP said the iPhone supported Tmobile frequencies. It does not in fact support Tmobile 3G frequencies.