White iPhone HD (fake?)

CptAwesome

macrumors member
May 10, 2010
looks like the same/similar design to the other HD prototypes, dont assume as they've done the 3G/S in 2 different colours and I think they would have with the 2G if it wasnt aluminium based...

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
It looks like someone just inverted the backs of one of the leaked pictures. I'm sure there WILL be a white model, but such a model hasn't leaked yet.

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
Even to my untrained, unartistic eye its pretty obvious that someone took one of the pictures from the black ones floating around and changed the color. And if it's not obvious enough just look at the table the phone is on, its the same exact table as the pictures of the black prototype floating around.

EDIT: Cander beat me to it as i was posting this. But yeah thats what i meant.

FSMBP

macrumors 68020
Jan 22, 2009
The person just inverted the colors of the black one using a "Negative" filter.

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
I'll pretty much only upgrade if they bring out a white version as I absoultely love my white 3GS, I think it looks stunning

Nykwil

macrumors 65816
Nov 5, 2002
Boston, MA
I don't think, although I've been wrong before, but I don't see a white front faced iphone will happen. The white color seems to interrupt the look of holding a display in your hands.

Again I could be wrong.

whooleytoo

macrumors 604
Aug 2, 2002
Cork, Ireland.
I don't think, although I've been wrong before, but I don't see a white front faced iphone will happen. The white color seems to interrupt the look of holding a display in your hands.

Again I could be wrong.
I think the screen seems smaller on the white iPhone above, it blends into the case better on the black iPhone.

But I still don't care, I want one.

Nykwil

macrumors 65816
Nov 5, 2002
Boston, MA
I think the screen seems smaller on the white iPhone above, it blends into the case better on the black iPhone.

But I still don't care, I want one.
Agreed on screen looking smaller. I wouldn't get a white one though, too flashy. But I'm not gunna stop anyone from buying a white one :D