Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Best Buy doesn't even have enough phones for their reservations that they took, so you'll have to get there really early (with a reservation).

Every store doesn't have the same situation. My store has enough to cover the reservations. I'm 10 and 11.

I'm gonna stop by walmart though to see if i can snag a white.

edk99

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2009
FL
It is NOT like they are NOT going to have a white iPhone. So Walmart put a place holder for it on their web site. whip-de-doo. It still does not mean that you will see one any time soon.

zachg

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2010
iPhone sales at Walmart start @ 12:00 AM

I just went to my local Walmart and the man in the phone sales dept. told me they are going to start selling iPhone 4 at 12:00am on June 24th. Just thought I would let people know.

gdjsnyder

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Swoyersville, PA
I just went to my local Walmart and the man in the phone sales dept. told me they are going to start selling iPhone 4 at 12:00am on June 24th. Just thought I would let people know.

Well the man in the phone sales department completely lied to you. Walmart is not allowed to begin sales of iPhones until 7am. And I believe they won't be selling them until 8am.

Sledutah

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
Utah

Well the man in the phone sales department completely lied to you. Walmart is not allowed to begin sales of iPhones until 7am. And I believe they won't be selling them until 8am.

I just talked to Walmart, they told me 12am. I was on hold when I saw this message. Hopefully I can pick one up. I ordered from Apple the morning of the 16th and they have mine shipping July 11th.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.