White iPhone Release this week too?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Defender2010, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Defender2010, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011

Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

SO, it certainly looks like the Macbook range is getting refreshed this week, with a new iPad to follow,,,,anyone think they will slip in the white iPhone 4 now too as an additional treat? If in fact anyone actually still wants one.....i kinda do,,,,so the sooner the better, but it's not the end of the world.

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Don't hold your breath for it, that's for sure. I think it's safe to say it won't ever come out unless Apple decides to go with the same design for the 5.

3. ap3604 macrumors 68000

White iPhone 4 is coming out Feb 27th for sure

It's going to be really hard to resist the white iPhone 4 to wait for the white iPhone 5 this summer since its is so damn beautiful :(

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes. I hear it will have a light peak connector.

5. cpucrash0 macrumors regular

it's just a color. I would rather wait for the next iPhone then get a white iPhone 4. What's so great about white anyways?

6. noobinator macrumors 601

People desire that which they cannot have. A few months after it's released, the white iPhone won't be all that hot.

7. Gryzor macrumors 6502

Yep, it's fair to say that the black iPhone 4 cooled off rapidly after it was quickly found out that you couldn't actually make many calls on it without them dropping...

8. cpucrash0 macrumors regular

I make calls and I have never had a dropped call. I have AT&T.

9. ap3604, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011

ap3604 macrumors 68000

Just a color?! :confused:

Trust me the looks of that product play a HUGE role into the a persons decision to purchase something and the white iPhone 4 is an absolutely gorgeous product for alot of people besides youself.

With your logic then of "who cares about the color of something?" every single car on the road should be painted black :rolleyes:

"Whats so great about having an option on how your car looks right?" - Well about 77% of people have non-black cars and would disagree with you :p

Oh and don't try the whole "I guess I care about substance over style then" argument... because I want BOTH. I want both substance AND style. I want an amazing phone (the iPhone) and I want it in white. End of story ;)

10. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

I think he was kidding, because it's safe to say that any antenna problems people have had haven't really effected sales much.

11. gdjsnyder macrumors 6502a

gdjsnyder

Apple still seems to be sticking with their "Spring" timeframe for the white iPhone 4. I will buy one full price, as it is the one I wanted. This week, no, I don't think so. Around the iPad 2 launch, possibly. Vodafone UK updated their iPhone page last week and listed "White iPhone: Coming Soon".

12. ApexBoost macrumors member

As mentioned in the article, a Sunday launch just doesn't add up. I wouldn't hold your breath.

13. CZK macrumors 6502a

You forgot to mention the built-in ps3.

14. ap3604 macrumors 68000

First day of Spring is March 21st :(

Unless it comes out by the 27th this month then I'll just wait the 3 months for the white iPhone 5...