Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rrjr80

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
I went to the Towson Apple Store which is by far the busiest of the Apple stores in Maryland and we were told before the phones went on sale that there were only enough white iPhones to cover the reserves.

Anyone else run into this anywhere? I would have reserved, but of course my eligibility just changed yesterday.

rburly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2009
Florida
I went to an ATT store to add my son and get a 32G white. The manager said he would have to check. An HOUR later I made it to the CSR and was told they were out of white. I went to the Apple store, was treated like a king and got my white 32GB and was out in 10 minutes. Customer service at it's best!

hard-case

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2007
Hit the Apple store in Cherry Hill, NJ today (who once again did a bang up job on an iPhone release!), got put in the unreserved line about 11:30. It wasn't till about 1pm that I got out, but the lady behind me got the very last 16GB White model and they said they were running low on the rest in white, so it might be stock, popularity, or a combo of both.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.