white iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sweetice2007, Dec 20, 2007.

1. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

did anyone see the white iphone which was on sale through ebay? i seen it this afternoon went back to see it but looks like the auction ended. anyone know whether a white version is definately being released? it looked like a legit iphone eg; with the home screen wifi store etc and it was connected to a uk network provider. i'll be pretty pissed if they go and released a white one. it looked real good.

2. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

no i think there is a place where you can send it and they will paint it for you same with the macbooks/pros but i think it voids your warranty

3. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

colorware does this for various products. is this what you saw?

Attached Files:

4. ErikAndre macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

The link should still be available for 30 days. Check your internet history and see if you can find a link from the auction, confirm it, and post it here.

5. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

I'd like to see this White iPhone as well.. I'd be too afraid to deck mine out because of warranty though.

6. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

For high value items, often times scammers will win it using hacked accounts. If that happens, ebay will just delete the auction...

7. sweetice2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

i dnt have it at home as i accessed it via lappy at work. yep thats what it looked like!!! must be a phoney then i guess. looked good though i must admit!

8. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

There are places online that you can send the iPhone to and they will change it any color you pick. Some will even do the dock and earbuds in the same color.

9. thats nice macrumors member

Nice site! I wouldn't mind doing that, but the wait is a bit long and my iPhone is gorgeous as it is!

10. earthsick macrumors regular

no, you saw it