White leather skin - Pics (With and without Bumper)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nrwrit3r, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

Hey guys :) Got my white SGP Leather Back "protector" (only protects from scratches) for $17. Came in the mail today! Also includes a front screen protector which I didn't even attempt to install...I fail at putting this kinda stuff on phones but I tried and I'm pretty satisfied with my allignment.

It looks sick...It hides all the **** on the bottom of the phone (those symbols) that I find annoying, and has a cutout for the camera and apple logo. It may get dirty..not sure.

When my griffin clear plastic case comes from apple, I'll put it on. The skin will be visible but won't get dirty.

Here are the pics - couldn't find camera so had to use my mac's cam.

Without bumper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Showing how thin the layer is:

[​IMG]

----

With bumper (Mine is slightly messed up from when I tried to take it off a long time ago, so ignore the part that isn't flushed out; that's the bumper and not anything to do with the skin).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lostsol macrumors regular

How much was the shipping from SGP? Or did you buy it from another vendor? They have them at handhelditems but they want 6 bucks to ship a skin....pricey.

3. eurotechnik macrumors newbie

i'm diggin the black/white combo. thanks for sharing.

4. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

I'd be interested to know if the phone with that skin actually fits well in the Griffin Reveal or if it's too thick. When you get the case, post an update

5. steeez macrumors member

I ordered a black one and it came out to $2.75 for shipping. I live in Jersey.

6. Nrwrit3r thread starter macrumors 6502a

It was total $17

Will do :) I'm 99% sure it'll fit as that skin takes up virtually no space.

7. mkelly2115 macrumors member

Looks clean! Nice install. I like how it removes the gibberish at the bottom.

Matthew :apple:

8. Thetics macrumors regular

I picked mine up (black, previous model with the smaller camera/flash hole) from them directly, very cool bunch of people =) Anyway, It didnt fit in my Sketch slider case.