White Lumias!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by neiltc13, Feb 8, 2012.

1. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

Nokia have revealed the white Lumia 800:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the look of this phone. They are making a white Lumia 900 as well apparently.

2. malman89 macrumors 68000

The Lumia 800/900/N9 looks truly beautiful.

I'd be mighty mighty tempted if I wasn't tied into my bargain priced provider (not by a contract, just the amazing prices).

3. Tinyluph macrumors regular

I like the other Lumia phones, but the contrast between the black and white on the white one just doesn't jive with me. Ugly.

4. Shrink, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012

Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

My personal reaction is that the phones pictured are not attractive - especially compared to the iPhone 4/4S.

Just one man's aesthetic judgement, no more...:D

5. *LTD* macrumors G4

*LTD*

Frankly, those things look pretty fugly and uninspiring. They're quite a metaphor for the MS/Nokia partnership as a whole.

6. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I think the white Lumia looks nicer than the white iPhones, but I still dislike white phones. The cyan Lumia is where it's at for me.

7. DingleButt macrumors regular

I prefer black on black (For phones at least ;))

Someone in one of my classes has a black 800 which looks awesome in person.

8. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I really think they are sweet phones and really have my attention. There are a few things about Windows Phone 7 that I personally can not stand and would drive me insane in using it.
    Between that and how deep I have things set up in Google just not planning on it right now but really temping to play with it because I do like the os and developing for Windows Phone 7 is by far the easiest to code for.

9. danahn17 macrumors 6502

Not too keen on the white Lumia; I think the white iPhone looks better...

That being said, the cyan Lumia looks really cool to me :)

10. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows Phone OS 7.5; Trident/5.0; IEMobile/9.0; HTC; TITAN X310e))

I wouldn't have got the Titan if the Lumia had tethering as that is a necessity for me, having no landline broadband.

Great looking phone IMO.

11. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

For personal use, I agree that black on black is my favourite, but in terms of looks, the cyan Lumia is hard to beat.

12. unobtainium macrumors 68000

I really like the look of Windows Phone 7 and these Lumia handsets are pretty. At times I feel like experimenting with WP7, but all my apps/music etc. is so heavily invested into iTunes at this point, I think it would be a pain to make the switch just for curiosity's sake.