Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hndn, Jun 12, 2009.
My white MB only goes to sleep when the lid is closed & awake when it's opened.
Whether 10.4 or 10.5, reset the SMC. Also if you're running 10.5.7, check in your Network preferences to see if the Ethernet port is enabled or disabled. If disabled, re-enable it and then test again.
I have 10.5.6, follow these steps, still not working
MacBook, MacBook Pro except MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2009)
1. If the computer is on, turn it off.
2. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the computer's battery.
3. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and then release the button.
4. Reconnect the battery and AC Adapter.
5. Press the power button to restart the computer