White on Black

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rumorman69, Jul 16, 2010.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I know there are a ton of iPhone 4 pics with bumpers on the forum, but I was wondering if some of you guys could post some fresh content. I'm mostly interested in seeing pictures of the white bumper on a black iPhone 4. It would be great if someone who has more than one iPhone 4 and more than one bumper to post pictures comparing the different colored bumpers. Thanks! :)

2. Savor Suspended

Savor

I am also considering a white bumper. Went to SF two weeks ago and saw dozens of iP4 owners with a black bumper. But at the mall, I did see one iP4 owner with a white one on and thought it looked pretty cool. Something different.

What I want to know is does the white bumper show dirt easier?

3. King Luis macrumors 6502

check the accessories section. theres some good shots of various bumpers and cases.

4. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

I find it strange all of the pictures of bumpers on Apple.com are with white iPhones, even though white iphones haven't been released yet. I guess the bumpers look better on the white iphones, but it would be nice to see pictures of them on the black iphones, since that is what every single person has right now.

5. fender57 macrumors 6502

I would imagine it does on the outer rubber edges. The green one I bought is showing wear and dirt on the outer edges. That said, I did order a white one though. Currently using the black bumper, I think that looks really sharp too.

6. lorax3 macrumors regular

lorax3

Yup ^^

I was going to get a black bumper, but the above thread made me get a white one.

It finally came in the mail yesterday, and it looks amazing. I am using a white wallpaper and when someone turns my phone on and they see white bumper/white wallpaper, I get nothing but 'Wow'.

7. iLisa777 macrumors member

8. tonymophoto macrumors newbie

That seals the deal for me, white bumper it is :eek:

9. Savor Suspended

Savor

Thanks.

I love the black on black iP4, but I would still consider a white. And it is FREE, so zero risk involved!

I'm 50/50 with a white vs black (which I can use as a spare).

If only they had a red one...