Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which color are you getting for the new iPhone 5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
I've owned every generation of iPhone since the original and every single one has been black. But this time I am considering going with white. The only thing that bothers me about it is you can see the sensor hole, front cam hole, and the speaker. It stands out like sore thumb which is a bit distracting. I wouldn't mind so much if the sensor hole was a bit subtler but it's probably impossible. The white iPod touch looks really nice since it doesn't show them. But I'd like to know everyone's opinion on how you feel about those distractions on the white iPhone vs the black one where the entire front is black. Which looks so clean and sleek. I'm stumped on which color to get.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
To me.. it all depends on how that back glass looks.. if it's black with like a dark gray backing... I'll buy the black. I just dont like the versions of the white ip5 that I've seen with that ugly backing.

indyzzzz

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2010
I've owned every generation of iPhone since the original and every single one has been black. But this time I am considering going with white. The only thing that bothers me about it is you can see the sensor hole, front cam hole, and the speaker. It stands out like sore thumb which is a bit distracting. I wouldn't mind so much if the sensor hole was a bit subtler but it's probably impossible. The white iPod touch looks really nice since it doesn't show them. But I'd like to know everyone's opinion on how you feel about those distractions on the white iPhone vs the black one where the entire front is black. Which looks so clean and sleek. I'm stumped on which color to get.

lol. I can understand this. Its called OCD and I have the same ailment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.