White Otterbox Shell, Black Silicone (Pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MadGoat, Jul 29, 2009.

1. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

So OtterBox were kind enough to send me a black replacement silicone when the white one was turning orange.

I must say first of all that they are a fantastic company to deal with, they sent me a replacement for free and no hassle.

Secondly, the black silicone on a white shell looks fantastic ! I honestly think they should offer this as an option instead of black/yellow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amorican macrumors member

amorican

Looks great! I love my new Otterbox Defender. I got it in black, and would like to see what a white outer-skin would look like on the black case. Might eventually buy a white case to try out the combo.

3. Flash SWT macrumors 6502

Flash SWT

I agree, looks sweet! As I said in another thread this should be a standard option or Otterbox should start offering mix-n-match colors on their website.

4. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

I like the color combo hate the bulkiness of the otterbox...yuck. Also lint/dust/dirt magnet!

5. doubled50 macrumors newbie

doubled50

I am soon to be joining your ranks. I have a black otterbox with bad echo, so they are sending me a new white one and I will use the black silicone :) I'm excited since I use the black/white switcheasy rebel now!

P.S. GREAT GREAT GREAT customer service from otterbox, sent out a new case no questions asked after I inquired about the echo and 2nd day aired it to me too!

6. nezff macrumors regular

I already posted this I cant tell how long ago. Why create a whole new thread for it? There is a otterbox thread already.

7. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

There is just one thread where people are to post about the otterbox case?

8. doubled50 macrumors newbie

doubled50

Yea, I didn't know we could only discuss this in YOUR thread? Also did you post about the Otterbox in general or the "special edition black on white" custom otterbox? Also kudos to the thread starter for the great pictures, you inspired me.