White Plains NY store

Discussion in 'iPad' started by louis0nfire, Mar 17, 2011.

1. louis0nfire macrumors 6502

I went Tuesday and Wednesday at 8AM, both days they didn't get any in. Anybody go this morning (Thursday)? If they didn't get any today I might try tomorrow morning.

2. [G5]Hydra macrumors regular

How do you get in there when the mall opens at 10 right? People start lining up inside or out? Just asking because I don't understand how they handle that at a mall.

3. louis0nfire thread starter macrumors 6502

The mall opens early, probably around 6AM. People need to be able to get to their stores early to do work and stuff before opening time. Also security guards and cleaning crews and food/coffee places need to be there earlier. This particular mall also has like people jogging around the mall. I don't know why they allow that, but they do lol.

4. C N Reilly macrumors regular

Old people. Letting them in to do their daily walk makes them like the mall, which means they're more likely to shop there, or at least tell their kids to shop there. Plus it makes the mall owners look good in the eyes of the community.

Though I don't know where else you're gonna go in White Plains to access stores of that level of snootiness anyway.

5. louis0nfire thread starter macrumors 6502

You've got that right, especially during the day when the rich mothers can go spend their husband's money.

6. louis0nfire thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm 50/50 on if I'm gonna go or not tomorrow morning. I wish I knew if they received a shipment Thursday or not because if they didn't then I'll probably definitely go, figuring they'd have to get one before the weekend.

7. [G5]Hydra macrumors regular

Thanks for the info, you think there are gonna be tons of people waiting there even hours before the store opens?