White screen after recovery

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by B.ridget88, Jan 8, 2012.

1. B.ridget88, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012

B.ridget88 macrumors newbie

Hey,

I got my 3gs a couple of days ago, and today I wanted to update it from 4.3.5 to 5.0.1 and jailbreak & unlock it. I did this with my first iphone (1gen) and it have been working until I got my new one now.

Ive been searching for White screen of death - softwear etc.. but nothing comes up.

Soooo, ill explane for u guys :

When I was going to recover jailbreak it with redsn0w, and suddenly my screen was all white :confused:

But its possible to connect it to my mac AND my PC. (DFU thru iREB) In itunes both computers say: "found device in DFU" but I always get error 1600, 1601, 1602 etc.

Someone know whats possibly could be wrong? So my 3gs now got two modes: black or white screen. Ive been sitting with this all day, and cant figure out whats wrong :/

I would like to add that ive tried so many things that my head soon is exploding, AND the iphone have never fallen in the ground or something like that.

Hope this help, and pretty please, help mee <3

B :)

2. B.ridget88 thread starter macrumors newbie

oh, now when I try to restore to the originale firmware, it stops when it stands in itunes: "syncing with apple" ish? And I get error 28 and the white screen turns black. :(

Someone know what to do? cus im crying my eyes out right now :(