White (silver) iPhone for summer

rockitdog

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 25, 2013
I don't know what it is but in my mind every year about this time there's a button that is pushed in my mind that makes me want a white iPhone during the summer. I love the black during fall and winter but for some reason I equate the white to summer like a piece of clothing. Anyone else get this weird urge?

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
I don't know what it is but in my mind every year about this time there's a button that is pushed in my mind that makes me want a white iPhone during the summer. I love the black during fall and winter but for some reason I equate the white to summer like a piece of clothing. Anyone else get this weird urge?
Maybe somewhere in the middle?

The closest Apple has to black now is Space Gray. Black (winter) + White (summer) = Space Gray?

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
You should buy the black, gold and silver iphone, and all the apple watches colors to match with your outfit. Also, when your battery dies, just buy a new iphone.

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
No. I sport white year-round.
Different phone colors for different seasons? Talk about first-world dilemmas.
Fitting username. I'm so tired of all this "first world problems" crap around here. If we're following that thinking nobody in here should have Apple tech as its all unnecessary. Donate your money to a worthy cause.

To the OP: I don't think it's related to the season but I've been getting the urge to switch to white lately myself. I've had had every iteration of the iPhone and they've all been black.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.