white unibody bottom isnt flush where it meets up

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by dukebound85, Mar 16, 2010.

1. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

with the plastic all the way around. the upper left corner leaves the plastic/rubber interface slightly rough in the sense the plastic is overhanging just a tad for example. is this normal? its not way off but some areas around perimeter are uber flush..... or am i being a bit too anal?

2. dukebound85 thread starter macrumors P6

dukebound85

this common? or should I just not care

i hate having new things!

3. sml238 macrumors regular

sml238

idk mines pretty even all the way around but i wouldnt worry about it. its not a big deal...i feel like the problem with us being on this forum is we care about our macs way to much lol. when i used to use pc and not be on any forums i just used my comp and didnt really care as long as it worked..

i try to still keep that mentality when i worry too much, but at the same time take care of my mac and know about it as much as i can.

4. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

I have the same problem,my bottom plate isn't even with the unibody shell,it looks like the screws aren't tight enough but there all the way in.

5. blackburn macrumors 6502a

blackburn

yep we worry about our mac's too much when I had my hp I didn't care about it. But that happens with my macbook too, in some places uber flush, and others not that flush:p

6. sml238 macrumors regular

sml238

oh also try loosening your screws a tad and pushing the bottom plate the way it needs to go. when i put my new hard drive in i found myself doing this to make it flush.