White USB 3 a to Micro B cable?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by NStocks, Aug 9, 2012.

1. NStocks macrumors 65816

Hi,

I'm looking for a white usb 3 to micro B cable to use with my WD usb 3 external hard drive as the provided cable is not long enough.

I've searched every tech site I know and it seems the white cable is very hard to find.

The only one I have found, but has been out of stocks for weeks is the belkin F3U166CP1.8MWHT. The restock date on each site selling this keeps going back day by day. (they said it should have been here 2 days ago...)

Have anyone on here recently purchased such a cable in the UK? I know it may not sound like such a big deal, but given that the other 2 cable I have are white, I hae an OCD for things to match ;)

Thanks!

2. NStocks thread starter macrumors 65816

3. oxfordguy macrumors 6502a

4. NStocks thread starter macrumors 65816

Delivered to the UK, it costs around £25. That's excluding any additonal costs royal mail may add for imports etc. For reference, I paid £11 for a black one, but the company still say they are waiting for white cables...

5. drsox macrumors 65816

drsox

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Well Monoprice sells a lot of extension cables for $3 each (less if you order more)

Even though their shipping to the UK will cost $31, I'm sure you can find a dozen things you want.