Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
Did a quick google search.. I can’t find a think about the subtitles leaking…

It's in Chinese. It was a educated guess anyway, the previous event had leaks so accurate down to the marketing names, it was as if someone had watched the video ahead of release.

Realityck

macrumors G4
Nov 9, 2015
Silicon Valley, CA
So many things discussed that might happen on March 8. I hope our expectations aren't dashed to bits. :eek:

giphy.gif

ouimetnick

macrumors 68040
Aug 28, 2008
Beverly, Massachusetts
A thread for the impatient ones among us.

Can’t wait for tomorrow!

What Mac do you think will launch?
I can. I'm excited, but I don't have the excitement I used to have for Apple Events after Jobs died. Tim Cock is such a horrible presenter (fake enthusiasm.. good moorrrNAAAING) he lets all his minions do the talking, and they don't have the energy that Jobs or Phil Schiller did. Craig is probably the best presenter they have these days.

Joniz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2017
Like almost every other Apple event, I only look forward to my disappointment.

Reactions: LeeW

schneeland

macrumors regular
May 22, 2017
Darmstadt, Germany
Not massively excited (but has become rare with technology in general), but I'd like to see where they go in terms of displays. Maybe we get a nice standalone display, or at least a glimpse on what they plan.

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here

Apple has been hit as badly as everyone else on supply chains through COVID and is still way behind on where they expected to be. Sure there will be new things tomorrow, what people are anticipating? Probably not, what is announced all being available to order right away? Probably not.

But, we will find out soon.

exoticSpice

Suspended
Jan 9, 2022
Apple has been hit as badly as everyone else on supply chains through COVID and is still way behind on where they expected to be. Sure there will be new things tomorrow, what people are anticipating? Probably not, what is announced all being available to order right away? Probably not.

But, we will find out soon.
Agree but better to get details about a Mac than not getting one at all.

winxmac

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2021
I don't know if this will be part of the announcement but I just want to know whether we will get a beta 6 or RC of iOS 15.4

There was no RC last year and it was all developer and public beta... The RC was released April 2020

fwmireault

Contributor
Jul 4, 2019
Montréal, Canada
I don't know if this will be part of the announcement but I just want to know whether we will get a beta 6 or RC of iOS 15.4

There was no RC last year and it was all developer and public beta... The RC was released April 2020
Gurman said that ios 15.4 beta 5 should be the last one, so I think they will release RC tomorrow just after the event

erikkfi

macrumors 68000
May 19, 2017
These days it really feels like Apple is firing on all cylinders on the hardware front. The Studio is a surprise and I'll be more curious to see what it says about Apple's future plans than I am interested in the product itself.

I'm still looking for a Mac Mini or Mac Nano with something stronger than a base M1.

rocketpig

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2006
I keep hoping for a 15” MBA at the $1299 price point but rumors of that happening seemed to dry up long ago. It looks like Apple will continue with the 13” MBP at that price point, which is the worst value in their entire lineup.

ouruniverse06131986

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2021
I’m not. Cause there’s I’m not looking for hardware cause I just replace the hard drive on my iMac with a BIGGER one and now it’s perfect.

I’m still going to see it after work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple$

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2021
I'd consider the SE if the battery life is improved, if not, then it's Samsung.

eqquito

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2009
I already learned not to expect a lot from Apple. For me what I am most interested is the iPad OS updates (after a big fail on iPad OS 15) on the next WWDC but I think I will be disappointed again. I didn’t “buy the hardware of today for the software of tomorrow” so I don’t mind more hardware updates on the iPad Pro realistically speaking I dont expect any updates this year.

ouruniverse06131986

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2021
What I meant to say is that I don’t really care about hardware. I care about software THAT’S where I’ll get SUPER exited specially with iOS 16.

Realityck

macrumors G4
Nov 9, 2015
Silicon Valley, CA

Since there is still bugs with MacOS 12.3 beta 5 Safari, and Universal Control I expect beta 6. Don’t think 15.4 iOS/iPadOS is any different. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: LFC2020

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
So many things discussed that might happen on March 8. I hope our expectations aren't dashed to bits. :eek:

giphy.gif
So this is what the new evolved CatOs will do? ?
Miss Lion, Jaguar and Panther etc OSX. The OS names today are just too boring and scenery. No claws in them. With the new and better macs now, it’s time to resurrect Jaguar. I know it won’t happen, but that was really fun days for the OS guessing. Steve had some claws. Tim, I haven’t seen any.

But look forward to see what will be revealed of the new Mac’s tonight

Reactions: Realityck

Sweetheart777

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2017
I lost everything due to a medical illness and the resulting dominoes falling (job, house). I have been limping along on a very generously donated from my church, 13” M1 MacBook Pro w/8 MB RAM. As a software developer, it has been painful, but when someone’s kind enough to give you a $1200 computer, you can’t really whine about the 8 MB RAM and 256 GB disk. For a while I was homeless and that 20 hour battery life was nice. I was able to get a contract job and save up money for a new 16” MacBook Pro so that I can reboot my freelance developer practice. Praise God, I’m going to be okay.

i’m hoping the M2 will be announced so that I know whether to buy now or try to wait for the M2 version. Very much a first world problem compared to fleeing the war in Ukraine. When I think my life sucks, I try to remember that I’m blessed to be alive, to have options and to live in the United States.

Glory to God in the highest. Glory to Ukraine. God bless the heroes who fight against injustice.

Reactions: MacNerd01
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.