Who else changed their order after Apple Try-on?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by pragmatous, Apr 15, 2015.

1. pragmatous macrumors 65816

I walked in have had pre-ordered the SS 38mm Classic Buckle super confident I made the right choice and walked out wanting to order the SS 42mm Milanese loop. I did just that. Unfortunately now I have to wait until June :(

My Opinion:

I actually didn't like the classic buckle at all. It felt like construction paper to me. The milanese loop felt fantastic and just shines. The link bracelet I wasn't really that impressed with it.

The watches are a lot smaller than they appear in photos. I have 165mm wrist and I felt the 38mm was too small.

I didn't think the SS watches had much weight to it personally. It felt solid and high quality.

I was playing with the iwatch a bit and I'm really excited for it. As a tech nerd and engineer the first thing I do is go into the about section to see what the tech specs are.

So There's 6.9GB available of space and with 10 songs and 340ish photos there were ~5.3GB free. In the about it also listed the bluetooth, and wireless MAC address. I didn't see OS version anywhere.

I thought the response of the watch was pretty quick. I went thru the menu's and I didn't notice any lag or slowdown. I thought the interface was very intuitive and easy to navigate.

The crown is very smooth to roll and don't require much to any force to move. The touch was very nice and responsive.

I'm super excited for it. More so than before.

2. Gooberton macrumors 65816

Glad I ordered the SS 42 milanese, I went back and forth for literally weeks , in the end after seeing so many pictures I concluded the Milanese could be dressed down after all, it can be cool or classy

3. studIOS5 macrumors 6502a

studIOS5

I didn't change my preorder, but I wish I wouldn't have cheaped out and went with the stainless with sport band. Glad I went stainless, but I really love the look and feel of the bright blue leather loop. That being said that's more of a want than a need. I know I will be using the sport band way more than the leather loop...just loved that combo. :apple: sigh....curse you apple for giving me awesome options haha :apple:

4. chfilm macrumors 65816

chfilm

I ordered a SB Link right away one minute after the store went online, and added a SS black leather 7 minutes later just to make sure.
    Then, after seeing the SB in the store, I cancelled it again.

A bit annoying I didn't order the other one faster, but it should still be delivered during the first week I hope... I think it had a 24/4 - 7/5 delivery date right from the beginning.

5. pragmatous thread starter macrumors 65816

Mine was May 13th - 27th, Now it's sometime in June. It's better to get what you like vs settling with something you don't like as much and wear it for years. Plus apparently apple has a history of shipping things a lot sooner than they say according to the apple people at the store.