Who else has a July 14th ship date?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by otis123, Jun 25, 2010.

1. otis123 macrumors 6502a

I decided to bite the $334 bullet and order a black 32gb. I've owned every version of the iPhone so I figured I should keep the tradition alive (and I really hate the plastic back on my 3GS) I got 3 day shipping, but I read on the front page that ship dates are being moved up! This could actually be a problem for me because I am on the road until the 5th. Will fedex/ups hold the package until you can pick it up? Or will they send it back to apple after a certain amount of time?

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I've got a July 14th ship date and it hasn't changed.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I ordered one for my wife and I have a July 2nd ship date. Nothing has changed with that.

4. Sledutah macrumors regular

Ordered mine June 16th and have a ship date of July 14th, hasn't changed since I ordered it.

5. osakagrl macrumors newbie

Same with me, ordered two phones with ship date of the 14th...I have heard any news of our orders being pushed up...only the July 2nd orders....

6. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

I have my iPhone 4, but I ordered my sister one as well. She wasn't quite as lucky as I was, so her ship date is July 14th.

I estimate that we will probably see them ship around the 7th. Apple always under-estimates ship dates. This is evident by seeing the July 2nd orders shipping already and July 2nd is a week away.

7. mra1989 macrumors member

I have a July 14th shipment estimate too. The tough thing with these shipments is the estimate part. Your phone could ship tomorrow or on the 19th. To answer your question though yes fedex will require a signature and if someone isn't there to sign they'll leave a slip and give you like a 5 day limit before they ship it back to the sender

8. osakagrl macrumors newbie

So, is fedex like the post office and if you miss the package can you pick it up at a warehouse or something? Because My husband and I both ordered it and we both work until 5 pm....soooo fat chance we will be home unless the order comes on a saturday.

I really hope that our iphones estimate ship date gets bumbed up...i really want to start playing with our new phones!! haha