Who else has their 6+ still processing and is now worried ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kalebnate, Sep 25, 2014.

1. kalebnate macrumors 6502

I thought that the news and social media outlets are just over exaggerating reports that were started here in this forum, and I still don't know if that is the case.

Anyway I went over to reddit check if people have the same problems and from the looks of this thread, it seems like some people are reporting bending as well and looking for a case now ...

My order is still processing, not sure if this is a marketing plot done really well by competitors or that this is a legitimate problem, or just a bad batch.

I'm not sure what to do here, anyone else on the same boat ? Are you keeping your Preorder or changing to a 6 ?

2. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

My is still processing but I'll be keeping my 6+

Only thing I'm worried about is when they're gonna finally ship the damn thing. Even tho bendgate does seem like a legit issue, I'm sure they'll replace my phone if it gets bent from normal use. Also, why not get a case to protect it?

3. kalebnate thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm thinking of going naked since I saw the phone in the apple store and it looks gorgeous and feels amazing without a case. I'm also keeping it as I like the 6+ over the 6, but I'm really concerned at this stage.

My concern is that I'm travelling a few weeks after I get the phone to a country which has no Apple Store, and I'm staying there for many months up to a year or two. So If something happens I won't be able to fix it :\

4. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

Yeah if that's the case you should probably go with the 6. Seems to be way sturdier.

5. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Do yourself a favor and purchase apple care for the device. You also stated that you like the way the phone is without a case, keep this in mind if you're purchasing a 6 + due to this "bendgate" hype going around. Of course a phone of that size and thickness would be prone to bend given an ample amount of pressure, some people just lack common sense and think it's made out of stainless steel.