Who else loves "21" by ADELE?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by todd2000, Jun 8, 2011.

1. todd2000 macrumors 68000

I am in love with this Album! Her voice is amazing so much emotion, and girl can sing! I also love that she uses different instruments etc, so the CD just has a different feel I like the beats in all the songs, don't know how else to explain it, but it just sounds unique and awesome. It's one of the rare albums that are great from beginning to end, I really do love every song. 19 was good, but she came a long way in 2 years!

My favorites right now are probably:

1. Turning Tables, you can tell she is singing from experience, I gave my friend a copy and he sent me a text at like 2AM and just said "Track 3, Im crying" :)

2. Set Fire to the Rain

3. One and Only

Not sure what else to say, this is my favorite CD in my library right now, I've been listening to it constantly since Feb! If you don't have this album yet, what are you waiting for? Go get it!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/21/id420075073

2. jbennardo macrumors 6502a

jbennardo

Adele - all the soul of Amy Winehouse without the Meth! :D

Good stuff though

3. swruss macrumors newbie

swruss

Her song "Rolling in the Deep" has been all over the radio in the past 2 months. I'm just surprised it took her this long to break out into fame, to be honest... She's got a heck of a voice.

4. jbennardo macrumors 6502a

jbennardo

I first heard that on Slacker as one of their suggestions. Thought she was brand new. Then, I heard "Chasing Pavements" in a store one day and was pretty sure it was her voice so I looked it up.