Carrier Who else spoke to the T-mobile Executive Response team?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by p1ally, Sep 12, 2016.

1. p1ally macrumors regular

p1ally

Tmo ROYALLY screwed up my order, and I got in contact with the Executive Response team. My original ship date (for my 7th, yes 7th order) is 09/27-10/10. The Exec Response team indicated they would get in contact with the warehouse, and get my order shipped sooner. The dates on my order remain unchanged though, and I get the feeling I'll be obsessively stalking my order status all week.

Did anyone else talk to the same team? If so, how's your order doing so far?

2. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

What is the issue with the order? Just unhappy with timeframe?

3. p1ally thread starter macrumors regular

p1ally

I placed my first order at midnight during preorders, the rep let me go without telling me the JOD upgrade failed, and my order wasn't placed. It took SIX more orders over the course of the next 24 hours to get one to stick. The JOD system failure caused me to get a November delivery date for the Jet Black 128 7+, which I had to cancel, and reorder a black phone of the same model. Delivery date was quoted at 09/27 which is bullsh*t considering how hard it was to place my order.

4. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

what is JOD upgrade?

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

(J)ump (o)n (D)emand.

JOD allows you to upgrade a device up to three times a year. Come with no insurance, you pay taxes up front. Any payments you've made for a device do not count towards the new device. Downpayments required for higher capacity models.

You have to trade in your old device.

OP, have you tried contacting T-Force?

Facebook. Message them.
    Twitter.

I'm on FB mostly so I usually just message them. They help straighten out another person the other day. The are not Exec Services.

6. AppleChic76 macrumors 6502a

AppleChic76

7. techno-Zen macrumors 6502

Glad I wasn't the only one.. The JOD system #$%^ed me hard.10-25/11-11 range now

You're telling me there's a way to get my shipping bumped up?

8. 1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

TRANSLATION: "Tell this guy whatever it takes, blow smoke up his ass until he gets off the damn phone."