Who Got BOTH 6 and 6+ and Why?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pagandeva2000, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Pagandeva2000 macrumors member

Pagandeva2000

Greetings! I am happy as a bug in a rug with my 128gb 6+ because I download a boatload of movies, apps and music. I felt it was better to have too much than not enough.

I'm seeing by reading these threads that some people purchased BOTH 6 AND 6+. I'm just curious to know why. This is not to disrespect, I'm just curious, mainly because they are both phones...I can see if one was a touch. In fact, I'm also reading that a 6 generation iPod Touch may be in the horizon next month. If in fact that does come out, would that influence you to exchange one of them for the iPod Touch if the new one also boasts the large screen?

2. insane08 macrumors member

I got both to test out which I like better. Had the 6 since launch and randomly got the Plus yesterday. I can already say I'm enjoying the plus. Both devices are perfect and can't go wrong with either but I just wanted a larger upgrade. No point to keep both plus I don't travel as much but when I do I can now enjoy a movie. My main concern was portability and it's actually not that bad as I originally thou. Plus I can type with one hand surprisingly. Using the next few days to test out this battery.