Who has been charged for there phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snook911, Jun 21, 2010.

1. snook911 macrumors 6502a

I don't mean seen you card get authorized. My card was authorized but the authorization has fallen off and I have not seen the actual charge come through yet. Anyone else?:confused:

2. Puma559 macrumors newbie

Mine disappeared too. My phone has already shipped and the charge still hasn't posted.

3. Adam West macrumors newbie

Why feed the troll? Some people have nothing better to do than scrutinize.

Back on topic now, I'm still waiting on my charge. I can't wait for this crap to be over with already!

4. volks88 macrumors member

Mine shipped from ATT on the 20th and I have a charge pending on my card.

5. dontworry macrumors 6502

dontworry

Mine changed from pending the night of the 17th. I've had some in-store issues and my order status still says ordered not shipped. I have been reassured that everything is OK by my rep. I hope so since they definitely have my money.

6. TW!SM macrumors regular

Mine has been fully processed. It's on its way from Alaska.

7. agoat macrumors regular

When do they charge for the phone? My status currently shipped, shipped today 6/21/2010 with no backordered and 1 qty shipped with tracking number. I just check my credit card and there no pending charge or charge, this normal right?

8. Maverick713 macrumors 6502

I had the preauth go through, and as normal it fell off all is well, now both of mine have shipped and nada, and I think this is specifically for the apple.com orderers. MOST not all of the AT&T claim to be charged. from past experience once an item is shipped you get charged. when both of mine get delivered on the 24th whats to stop me from canceling that card if it's not charged? not saying I would because I wouldn't then it just amounts to theft.