Who has cancelled their iPhone 4 order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 262Runnr, Jun 28, 2010.

1. 262Runnr macrumors regular

262Runnr

So I purchased a two 3G iPhones when they first came out then the following year purchased a 3GS. I noticed that the reception seemed to be better on the 3G iPhone...
    Now I'm reading about the issues with the external antenna and with the way the glass is designed on the iPhone 4 and I'm having second thoughts about giving up my 3GS right now... Honestly, just looking at the way the glass actually makes up the edges on both sides of the 4G is causing me to question it's basic design. It may look cool but in the practical world it's much more prone to breakage, even with a bumper.

I may just hold off 'til they work out the bugs. Anyone one else out there having the same concerns?

2. cloudberrybrew macrumors regular

Don't listen to the idiots arguing for 40+ pages with experts and the people who run these forums, the problem is most likely within the software and will be updated soon. If not, they arn't going to recall, and a bumper case can fix it. The phone is awesome, don't cancel. [​IMG]

3. topmounter macrumors 68020

topmounter

You wouldn't know it by reading this message board, but if you have a working phone now it can't hurt to wait, they will make more.